Mouth Watering Protein Pancakes
2 large free-range eggs
100 g cottage cheese
1 pinch of baking powder
1 splash of almond milk
4 Tablespoons almond butter
2 teaspoons runny honey
4 tablespoons fat- free Greek Yoghurt
- Mix the pancake ingredients and blend till smooth (except the oil) add a splash of almond milk.
- Prepare all the toppings in a small bowl.
- Heat the frying pan over a medium heat, brush with oil, then pour out any excess.
- Pour batter into the pan and cook for 3 minutes, or until the bubbles start to form on the surface.
- Carefully flip with a palette knife and cook for a few more minutes until cooked through.
- Layer the pancakes with Almond butter, Honey and Yoghurt and sprinkle blueberries and Enjoy!
More more healthy options, Diet plans or fitness training programs email email@example.com