It really is possible to cook a healthy filling Lasagne in 15 minutes!
- 1/2 lbs of Lean Beef mince
- 2 cups of diced onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 pack of pre cooked turkey sausage crumbles
- 8 oz lasagne noodles broken into quarters
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of water
- salt and pepper as required
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella pearls.
Serves 4 people
Protein : 55.3g
Fat : 20.5g
Carbohydrates : 51.9g
- In a large skillet, cook the minced beef and onion over a medium heat stirring occasionally until browned. Drain excess grease if necessary. Stir in the minced garlic and cook for one minute until fragrant.
- Evenly add the pre cooked turkey, Lasagne pieces, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water over the skillet. Sprinkle evenly with Salt and pepper. Stir.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes over a medium to medium low heat. Shake the skillet occasionally to evenly distribute the noodles they soften. Remove heat and stir in cheese. Top with mozzarella pearls and steam for 3-4 minutes.